Sign in to follow this  
Mamba

Forum Scavenger Event

Eva V2    13

Can some 1 tell asami his made of 10% dumbass material xD ( DONT WARN ME IM JKING )

El Barto    157

Isn't @Asami 's Fault, he's the only member of staff trying to sort everybody out. I feel sorry for him, event workings are not clear. 

A mess all around tbh 

Eva V2    13

Tryna do a cool event staff members are like our parents when were young (im 17 LOL)

Craig    161
11 hours ago, El Barto said:

Thread didnt specify that it was only the OP so i wasted lots of time.

I have a riddle, Asami just logged the account in and said come find it. 

I thought I had to answer the riddle and then get a hint? He seems to think the hint is in the riddle.

Someone confirm how this works. 

The riddle is just the item and once you think you found the correct item you can ask for the riddle to the location

Yes Asami got confused with the order but that won't happen again. I really don't get why people are still complaining about it either? It's a chance to win free items after all. What some people are clearly forgetting is that staff members have things to do outside of Elkoy too.. 

Edited by Craig
  • Like 3

El Barto    157
2 hours ago, Craig said:

They are in the original post.

Pm one of the events team members on the forums, at least one should be free.

I just found one that wasn't the OP. ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Rooner    2
6 minutes ago, El Barto said:

I just found one that wasn't the OP. ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I dont even know anymore if this is actually true.. cba to skim through the forums again but this time looking for one that isn't in the op.

Craig    161
24 minutes ago, El Barto said:

Yea I forgot about that one, just had @Lolfish confirm that there might be some that aren't in the original post.

TheWhiteHaze    146

I see a great business opportunity in Mamba's stress balls (tm).

Looking forward to see what you guys can make out of all this.

Best of luck!

• Like 1

TheWhiteHaze    146

Since the lot of you are having a tough time to crack these ones, we've decided to start giving out a couple of hints to help you on your way.

Needless to say, it is far from too late to still participate in the event. Even though a lot of people have already found the pictures hidden on the forums - and have attempted to crack the clues we've given them - People are yet to both find and trade the right item to the right account.

To kick things off, I will start off by giving 2 hints to the first two images.

Hint for image #1: Keeeep on smiling...
Hint for image #2: I, I follow. I follow you.

Best of luck tracking down the images! Once you've managed to find one - make sure to PM me or any other member of the Event's team mentioned in the first post for the location and item hints!

I will release a hint for the third image in a week from now. So make sure to keep track of this thread!

Good luck,

The events team

• Confused 1