Sign in to follow this  
James

Newspaper Interview Questions

Hey Elkoy, 

For the next edition of the newspaper we are going to be interview @Verxi, our newest MOTM, and @Pkerown, a very active member of our community. 

Ask as many questions as you'd like and keep the trolling to a minimum. Please do not ask any questions on this pastebin: https://pastebin.com/9thN0zuL

• Like 6

Question for either of them, if possible:

According to some older members of our community, the economy of the server is going down lately, and prices have deflated exponentially.

So my question, with all due respect to the that this is a virtual world and not a real one: Is this a serious problem that the server should deal with, or is it a blessing in disguise? And if the prior, how can this problem be fixed?

8 minutes ago, Richard Thomasovich said:

Question for either of them, if possible:

According to some older members of our community, the economy of the server is going down lately, and prices have deflated exponentially.

So my question, with all due respect to the that this is a virtual world and not a real one: Is this a serious problem that the server should deal with, or is it a blessing in disguise? And if the prior, how can this problem be fixed?

good question, I'm sure they would have their answers. but the economy crashing is only temporary and is very beneficial to new players as you can afford good gear at a cheaper rate, although it causes merchers/long players to lose a lot to the price fluctuations.

Question for Verxi: How does being an Iron Man differ from being a 'normal' player.

Sweet.

For @Verxi:
.1) Whats the number one thing that makes you prefer the ironman mode over the regular mode?
.2) When do you think you'll max out the account and how long would it have taken in total? (If not maxed already, no idea!)

For @Pkerown:
.1) Where do you see Elkoy in the next 2-3 months?
.2) Do you support the addition of pineapple on a pizza?