Sign in to follow this  
James

The Elkoy Chronicles V

sasukes    90

Why the frick would anyone want to punch me fawking bullshat.

Also, well done with the elkoy newspaper looking forward to the next one.

kind regards.

discord legend 

extreme donator

sasukes. (Meme)

Edited by sasukes

IP V MI    68

Spotted a few issues with the Zulrah Guide:

1) seems as though you just copy and pasted the rotations, as they're incorrect. Zulrah always spawns in its range form, then during the second phase- Zulrah is either in its range/Mage form and never melee.

2) it's better to bring void there over Pernix for the damage buff+ zulrah's low defence+ you won't really need the hp buff from Pernix as you can't get KOED easily

3) better to bring ring of suffering with recoils

4) onyx bolts are the best there if you don't have a blowpipe.

5) you won't get to the JAD phase unless you don't have a titan. Zulrah's been severely nerfed.

also just some speculation for everyone going to do the inferno: it seems as though overloads have been disabled as whitehaze is using extreme range's. The reason why I'm guessing that he's hiding his invent is because he has Sara brews+ Super Restores. A shame flasks are allowed but yolo.

James    483
7 minutes ago, IP V MI said:

also just some speculation for everyone going to do the inferno: it seems as though overloads have been disabled as whitehaze is using extreme range's. The reason why I'm guessing that he's hiding his invent is because he has Sara brews+ Super Restores. A shame flasks are allowed but yolo.

There's a reason for all of the stuff that's allowed and a reason for the stuff that's disabled. It's not going to be easy.

False Hopes    53

great interview @Yogi

as for the rest of this i got bored pretty quick because I don't play this game, i'm too busy training @Lolfish 07 acc *sweats*

07 acc training service soontm kappa //

big up my man @James for making this thread, without u these forums would be in shambles.

• Like 1