Looking for our Shoutbox? We use Discord, you can join our Discord HERE, no account is required. Need help with payments, resetting your password, bank pin or security pin? Contact our support HERE.

Sign in to follow this  
LVJ

Unnecessary inferno methods

I have a lot of people ask me tips for inferno and say they don't have the gear for it. Just was having some fun to show that inferno can be done with like any gear. My gear is less than 1m and my supplies were about 10m. So realistically can do inferno with any money just gotta stay dedicated.

• Like 2

Amazing video, great job. Hope to see more of these.

edit: posted it on one of our advertisement threads. Hope that's fine, if not simply message me and I'll remove it.

https://www.rune-server.ee/runescape-development/rs2-server/advertise/664779-elkoy-full-inferno-construction-25-bosses-15-minigames-200-achievements-8.html#post5456480

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Professor Oak said:

Amazing video, great job. Hope to see more of these.

edit: posted it on one of our advertisement threads. Hope that's fine, if not simply message me and I'll remove it.

https://www.rune-server.ee/runescape-development/rs2-server/advertise/664779-elkoy-full-inferno-construction-25-bosses-15-minigames-200-achievements-8.html#post5456480

That's a pretty big honor. Go you!

• Like 1

Well this totally doesn't devalue my infernal cape....

On the real though, amazing job mate. Didn't think you could do it when you pmd me about it, but wow!

And as advising said, that's a pretty big honour ;)

• Like 1

Show guide how to do triple jad on this server,

This whole trash is bugged af, with their prayers rework that drains too fast..