To begin playing download the client HERE, then login with your desired username and password, no registration required! Some usernames are already taken, in which case you'll get "Invalid username or password", choose a different username if this is the case. For more help and general chat join our Discord HERE.

CTE

Hey Elkoy

Hey everyone,

My in-game name is CTE. I used to play Ikov, (as most of you might have in the past). I did a lot of middle-manning for gambling, then worked towards becoming a staff member instead. I started as a support, was promoted to moderator, then Head Moderator. I couldn't invest enough time into the game so I had to step down from my position and ultimately, stop playing.

I haven't been enjoying Runescape as much and I wanted to see if something similar to Ikov was out there. Turns out Elkoy was that server. I chose to play this server on an iron-man and I'm glad to be here. 

- CTE

• Like 1

Welcome to Elkoy, I hope you have a great time that you haven't been able to find in runescape and since Ikov was shut down, as always good luck and have fun!