To begin playing download the client HERE, then login with your desired username and password, no registration required! Some usernames are already taken, in which case you'll get "Invalid username or password", choose a different username if this is the case. For more help and general chat join our Discord HERE.

Sign in to follow this  
Sulty

Been Awhile

Hello Elkoys!

Hope you are all having a good day and are exponentially growing in your personal endeavors.

Let me start by introducing myself, I am currently a 19 year old college student with a background of gaming ever since I was around 6 years old. I started playing the official RuneScape around the first grade and fell in love with it..like LITERALLY. I remember crying one day when I lost my adamant set in the wildy to some mage pker xD . Well anyways, as time went on, my Dad would some times forget to pay my membership so I decided to look for alternative ways to get those luxury barrows, void e.t.c items and before I knew it I was playing a countless amount of private servers and even at a point built some myself. Around the 8th grade I got over MMO’s and started looking into FPS games which is why I haven’t been around the RuneScape/RSPS community for awhile. With that being said, I am glad to have felt the nostalgia I did today and finally download an RSPS again because honestly even though I’m currently a noobie, Elkoy has by far been one of the best private servers I’ve looked into. Recently I have been live streaming some of my game play from other games on my YouTube channel (youtube.com/zxasqw144) but if you scroll down far enough you’ll see some good ole RSPS bridding vids ;) I look forward to seeing you guys in-game and if my experience in this server continues to be positive, I will also start live streaming some Elkoy gameplay! If you ever see me just say wassup! I will be going by YouSulty.

I Hope you all have a good day, and I hope to see you guys on the enchanted lands.

Welcome! I see you too got back into RSPS because of nostalgia. I had quite a similar experience these last few days and recently joined Elkoy due to that. Hope to see you around ingame!