Sign in to follow this  
Keefers

Hello Y'all

Hello!

I've never really introduced myself as I recently joined Elkoy, but my name is Keefers (you can also call me Keith). I'm a 19 year old Sophomore in Computer Science and a long time Runescape veteran. I've played Runescape since 2007, and I started playing RSPS around 2011. I recently joined Elkoy with a friend as we were feeling nostalgic and I remembered how enjoyable Ikov was, which was why I decided to give a shot at Elkoy. So far I can say I really enjoy it here and it feels really refreshing getting back into it. I typically stay dedicated into one server until it dies out, so I hope to see myself on here for quite a while. I tend to do a bit of everything such as PvM, skill, PK, Hybrid, etc. I'm a bit rusty as I've just gotten back into the game, but you'll see me out there eventually. 

Less about runescape, I also play other games such as League of Legends, Rust, Overwatch, PUBG (not as much), and other side games that I play while afking skills/pvm. Hit me up if you ever wanna play any of these games on my spare time! 

Nice to meet you all, and I hope I get to meet you all ingame. 

With pleasure,
Keefers

Welcome, think I've seen you in game already. Any questions, just pm me and also welcome to the forums!