To begin playing download the client HERE, then login with your desired username and password, no registration required! Some usernames are already taken, in which case you'll get "Invalid username or password", choose a different username if this is the case. For more help and general chat join our Discord HERE.

Sign in to follow this  
SecretDDS

Hello guys

Hello guys, its secret dds here. 

Most of you guys dont know me as I started playing 2 days ago, I am just trying to enjoy my time playing elkoys, I really like the community here and hopefully I will meet all of you guys soo!

Edited by SecretDDS
  • Like 1

Welcome to Elkoy and the forums @SeriousDDS.  I'm glad you're enjoying the community as much as I do! :D  Please let me know if you have any questions here or in game via PM. 

V/r

Isleview

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Dep said:

Welcome to elkoy man! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Thanks man!

15 hours ago, Accent said:

Welcome to elkoy!

Thank you

14 hours ago, Iron Fr00b said:

Welcome to Elkoy and to the forums aswell!

Thanks!

14 hours ago, rise against said:

Welcome to elkoy :) 

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a pm :) 

Thank you bro, and definitely will do :) 

13 hours ago, Keefers said:

Welcome to Elkoy! I hope you enjoy it here. 

Thanks budd

12 hours ago, Isleview said:

Welcome to Elkoy and the forums @SeriousDDS.  I'm glad you're enjoying the community as much as I do! :D  Please let me know if you have any questions here or in game via PM. 

V/r

Isleview

Ayy thanks my man!

12 hours ago, Skylar said:

Welcome to Elkoy!

Ty!

9 hours ago, Attra said:

That’s the thing I enjoy most about this sever as well, the community in this game is top notch.

Thanks Attra, and yeah definitely 

8 hours ago, Miidgee said:

Welcome @SeriousDDS Hope you have a great time  here ever need any help feel free to PM Me IG

Thanks and will do!!

• Like 1