To begin playing download the client HERE, then login with your desired username and password, no registration required! Some usernames are already taken, in which case you'll get "Invalid username or password", choose a different username if this is the case. For more help and general chat join our Discord HERE.

Sign in to follow this  
Cha0sG0d

Hello my name is Cha0sG0d

Hello my name is cha0sg0d.

I am a new player, i started playing Elkoy on 12/20/2017. Ive played runescape sense 2002 and started messing around with runescape private servers sense like '09 but so far Elkoy is the best runescape private server ive seen in years. I look forward to meeting all of you and being apart of this great community! Message me if u have any questions or just want to talk!

• Like 1

Hey cha0s, welcome to elkoy!

Hope you enjoy your stay, if you have any questions just join the support cc or pm me.

• Like 1

@Cha0sG0d Welcome to Elkoy and the forums. I believe we have met in game. Please feel free to hit me up with any questions you have here or in game via pm. 

V/r

Isleview