Sign in to follow this  
SecretDDS

School Problem - WELPPPP

1 hour ago, SecretDDS said:

How can I fucking focus on exams while my pc is beside me and my pc has elkoy opened :hm:

Any suggestions?! Inbf I fail cuz of elkoy

I did this to and got passed at my university examns last summer.

Find something afk (i took bandos/sara/zammy) and camp your account on there. The pent hunt was real togheter with the hunt to pass the examns.

Every 2H you take a 15 mins break (can do the star meanwhile) and rebank for a new trip :) 

Worked out fine ;) 

• Thanks 1

Just don't touch your computer. Time management will get you very far in college, and you need to realize your priorities. You also need to realize you're paying money to go to college, it's not a privilege and they don't mind leaving you behind and throwing you under the bus if you slack off. 

Edited by Keefers

Kinda late to the party here, but I am surprised no one said what I am about to say..

DON'T STUDY IN YOUR ROOM OR ON YOUR PERSONAL LAPTOP/TABLET. TURN YOUR PHONE OFF! TRY TO STUDY/WORK ON SOMETHING SERIOUSLY FOR 15 MINUTES WITHOUT STOPPING (once you get past the 15 minutes mark it becomes much easier to get into the mindset of "working".

Go to the library, tell yourself you can't leave until you do "x". My University's computers have all the software already downloaded on them that I need to use. 

Edit: this is my 69th post point sooo let's celebrate!

Edited by imlikeevil
  • Like 1

On 12/30/2017 at 7:06 AM, SecretDDS said:

How can I fucking focus on exams while my pc is beside me and my pc has elkoy opened :hm:

dude!!!! i feel the exact same way.. just gotta find the time for both. 

On 12/31/2017 at 1:06 AM, SecretDDS said:

Unfortunately in life you are going to need to practice self-control - whether it be to study or to avoid impulsive sending, as an example. Better to start early and develop a strong will-power to achieve and you will go far.

I had this problem back in the day. Go to the school library or somewhere away from your computer. It’s what I had to end up doing :P

Edited by Devil Prayer