Sign in to follow this  
Ryan

Hello there

The name's Ryan, known via my ancient alias' Tillian or Skyline.

I'm 22, from the UK and a digital marketing assistant (not that impressive, really)

Looking for something to do since getting my new job and having free time again. Been registered here quite some time, but @Garrett recommended it to me and jogged my memory, so here I am!

• Like 1

Welcome back i suppose :), you chose a great server. Feel free to message any staff (::staff ::support) ingame or on the forums / discord if you need any assistance. Enjoy your time here at Elkoy!

49 minutes ago, Meteorites said:

Welcome back i suppose :), you chose a great server. Feel free to message any staff (::staff ::support) ingame or on the forums / discord if you need any assistance. Enjoy your time here at Elkoy!

37 minutes ago, Julia said:

Welcome @Ryan

28 minutes ago, Isleview said:

@Ryan Welcome back! Meteorites pretty much said it all! Hit me up in game or on the forums if you have any questions.

V/r

Isleview

18 minutes ago, Attra said:

Have fun playing Elkoy @Ryan. That seems like an interesting job to me, message me in-game or on the forum if you want to chat about it. :)

Thank-you all for the warm welcome.