Sunzi

Sunzi has arrived.

Hello hello Elkoy community!

My name is Sunzi aka Bram, currently 21 years young and from the Netherlands!

I played Ikov and found out about Elkoy a bit late (today) but ready to explore and enjoy it to the fullest!

Also I would like to wish everyone an amazing and healthy 2018!!!

What you can expect of me?

An active friendly player who likes to have a conversation and help others out, further I have a nice sense of humor and love debating :)

Feel free to ask me anything you want!

Thanks for the read and cheers <3 

• Like 1

@Sunzi Welcome to the world of Elkoy.  We have a great community here and I'm sure you'll be able to find some great conversation, as well as debating no doubt.  Please let me know if you have any questions via in game or on the forums!

V/r

Isleview

• Like 1

Just now, Isleview said:

@Sunzi Welcome to the world of Elkoy.  We have a great community here and I'm sure you'll be able to find some great conversation, as well as debating no doubt.  Please let me know if you have any questions via in game or on the forums!

V/r

Isleview

Thanks man!

I'll hit you up if needed ^^

Welcome to elkoy bro! Hopefully We will be talking together once we meet each other soon ;) hopefully it will be some fun days man!

• Like 1

Welcome, happy New Year to you as well! You said you played Ikov before, but if you have any questions and the other Support Staff aren't on for you to pm them, I'd join the "Support" CC. You can always find help there! I am usually in there too