To begin playing download the client HERE, then login with your desired username and password, no registration required! Some usernames are already taken, in which case you'll get "Invalid username or password", choose a different username if this is the case. For more help and general chat join our Discord HERE.

Sign in to follow this  
Gainz RS

Gainz' Introduction

The name's Gainz! I've just gotten back into Elkoy. I'm mainly a custom rsps player but I am open to other sorts of gambling and always up for a challenge.

I mainly make youtube vids (Gainz RSPS), But will be streaming on Elkoy aswell. I'll be starting my hardcore ironman series soon. So be wary of that!

If you want to know anything about me, feel free to shoot me a pm ingame: Gainz RS / IronGainzRS, or on the forums!

• Like 1

Welcome back to Elkoy @Gainz RS. Hardcore Ironman? Quite a challenge and I wish you the best of luck with that. Please let me know if you have any questions here or in game via private message. 

V/r

Isleview

• Like 1

Welcome To Elkoy Bud

Nice CHallenge you have set yourself by making a hardcore ironman i wish you the best of luck

• Haha 1

Welcome! If you have any questions regarding ironman gamemode for example, just ask =)

• Like 1

Welcome! If you have any questions, need help with your maths homework or want relationship advice feel free to hit up @Vitality!

All kidding aside: I hope you enjoy your stay and good luck with that HCIM challenge! If you need anything feel free to hit me up on the forums or ingame: Nevy

• Like 1

Welcome back to Elkoy! 

You've gained a new subscriber right here :) Looking forward to the new series. - Glum

• Like 1

Welcome to elkoy!

cant wait till see how far you can go with your hardcore status