To begin playing download the client HERE, then login with your desired username and password, no registration required! Some usernames are already taken, in which case you'll get "Invalid username or password", choose a different username if this is the case. For more help and general chat join our Discord HERE.

Sign in to follow this  
glum

Glum's introduction

Hello everyone I'm Glum!

I was thinking I would try to be more active on the forums and what better to start with than an introduction? 

So, I'm a regular 17 year old boy from Sweden. If you want to find out more about me on or off Elkoy just hit me up!

I "re-joined" Elkoy after a break for a few months, and I also played Ikov back in the days. 

Pretty shitty introduction haha but hopefully you'll be seeing a lot more of me on the forums in the future.

Loving the server by the way, great job! - Glum

• Like 1

@glum Welcome back to Elkoy! No such thing as a "shitty" introduction.  Glad you are back and enjoying yourself. If you have any questions feel free to pm me in game or on the forums.

V/r

Isleview

• Like 1

Welcome back to the happiest place on earth @glum

Contrary to the popular belief that the happiest place on earth is Disney World, it's really Elkoy. 

• Like 1

Welcome back to the community Glum; here's hoping you're here for the long run. :)

• Like 1