Sign in to follow this  
Heady

Heady's Introduction

Hello everybody i'm heady, i'm a 26 year old RuneGeek been around since the early days!

I've been playing RSPS for years, dedicated a lot of time to ikov and playing elkoy I sure feel at home!

I found elkoy about a month ago and have been addicted to the server ever since.

The community here is outstanding, I've met a lot of really neat people and hope to meet many more!

IGN - Heady

@Heady I'm glad you found a home in Elkoy.  We really do have a great community here.  I don't think I've met you before in game, but if you have any questions feel free to pm me here or in game.  Looking forward to seeing you around in game soon!

V/r

Isleview

• Like 1

Seen you in game already, welcome to the forums aswell =)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Heady said:

Hello everybody i'm heady, i'm a 26 year old RuneGeek been around since the early days!

I've been playing RSPS for years, dedicated a lot of time to ikov and playing elkoy I sure feel at home!

I found elkoy about a month ago and have been addicted to the server ever since.

The community here is outstanding, I've met a lot of really neat people and hope to meet many more!

IGN - Heady

I have seen you month ago or so , you aren't new aren't you ? but welcome anyways ! hope you enjoy the game .?