To begin playing download the client HERE, then login with your desired username and password, no registration required! Some usernames are already taken, in which case you'll get "Invalid username or password", choose a different username if this is the case. For more help and general chat join our Discord HERE.

Sign in to follow this  
Rynn

Rynn's Intro

Hey guys! My names Ryan!

i want to say, this is one of the only pservers that runs with my vpn, and i keep it on for security at all times, so thats awesome that this works :)

anyways, uhmmmm... i have played runescape for years and years.. but then one day just didnt want to play again. found out after 6 years later my account was banned for selling money ingame for irl cash.... hua.... weird sense i havnt played in 6 years right? haha. 

went looking for a private server and found a few different ones, but the communitys were crap. or pay2win. so came here, and i like it so far.. but i normally give anything 2 weeks and decide then..

i dont do hand outs or wellfare. i earn everything i have. the money that i get through people/gambeling i pass forward to another newbie when i get better gear. i just dont like being offered free things, so please dont.

i dontlike to talk about my personal life very much, but im 24 and live in tx, for the moment. i have a daughter that i cant realy see much right now, and i talk about her like crazy because i miss her, her names Michelle, or Em for short... ill try to get a picture of us loaded on here soon, but real busy lately, so no garentees :3  if you have any questions feel free to message me in game!

ign:Rynn

Edited by Rynn

@RynnWe have talked in game and I'm glad you made it to the forums for an introduction.  Welcome to Elkoy and enjoy your stay.  Please let me know if you have any questions via in game or on forums!  See you around.

V/r

Isleview

Hey Ryan, welcome to the game!

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Normally, i give a server a few weeks... then i decide weather its decent.

i have only been on a couple days and the only person to not hate me for being new was support staff. mods treat you like gum on a bus, just kinda ignore you and talk to the advanced members. was nice seeing that...

thanks to one person to treat me well, and to those of you for welcoming me, but im not trying to be apart of a game with this kind of attitude. 

i hope everyone else has fun though! see yah!

P.S. dont bother asking any questions, as i am likely never to return.

Edited by Rynn

Might want to give a server more than a a day before u make your mind up about it lol, for all you know you may actually like it just had a bad day (everyone does), buy anyways peace out I guess :hm:

1 hour ago, Rynn said:

Normally, i give a server a few weeks... then i decide weather its decent.

i have only been on a couple days and the only person to not hate me for being new was support staff. mods treat you like gum on a bus, just kinda ignore you and talk to the advanced members. was nice seeing that...

thanks to one person to treat me well, and to those of you for welcoming me, but im not trying to be apart of a game with this kind of attitude. 

i hope everyone else has fun though! see yah!

P.S. dont bother asking any questions, as i am likely never to return.

I was going to say welcome, but I am not sure if you're still here...

If you are, welcome!

Personally, I find all the server support staff are nice people and indeed go out of their way to help a lot of players. With that being said, that's their job and once they stop doing that they lose their position. 

I have never found a player moderator to be rude per se, but I also don't think it's their job to go out of their way and treat you like a server support staff does.