Looking for our Shoutbox? We use Discord, you can join our Discord HERE, no account is required. Need help with payments, resetting your password, bank pin or security pin? Contact our support HERE.

IP V MI

PVM Loots - I P V M

Also, I'll make a SUPER efficient Zulrah guide when I get the chance to; kills under 1 min 30 consistently.

Wasn't really planning to update this thread for a while, but before I took a break I got a few screenshots laying around on my Mac.

I've received two of the following items on my Iron Man

- Third Age Platelegs

- Third Age Druidic Staff

So that means on Elkoy, I've received 3A Plate, 3A legs and a 3A druidic staff :o

Oh damn boy, insane loots, would you mind sharing me 0,5% of the total wealth? Since i teleblockked and all.. ;)

On 13/05/2017 at 10:34 AM, Mahone said:

Oh damn boy, insane loots, would you mind sharing me 0,5% of the total wealth? Since i teleblockked and all.. ;)

4Head better loots will come.

Your rng is stupidly lucky..

Pity you leeched on your ironman. goodjob otherwise

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pacifist said:

Your rng is stupidly lucky..

Pity you leeched on your ironman. goodjob otherwise

Although the latter is untrue, I appreciate it.

New drops coming, also taking a break from Elkoy for a while. Made some big gains whilst I had some free time (Drygore, Spirit shield's, blowpipe, etc...)

- look forward for the future content. 

Penultimate drop from my time at Elkoy:

-Drygore rapier

The only drop I've set my goal on during my time at Elkoy, it came surprisingly soon though. I guess this is it for now?

A lot of respect for perhaps the second only to me in terms of PVMing skill *arrogant ;D* @El Barto, see you during raids maybe :)

Edited by IP V MI
  • Like 1