Looking for our Shoutbox? We use Discord, you can join our Discord HERE, no account is required. Need help with payments, resetting your password, bank pin or security pin? Contact our support HERE.

Mamba

Elkoy Member of The Month

MOTM  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be our MOTM?

• Ardoungne
    • Vippy
    • Yogi
    • Craig

shG5MpZ.png

Hello,

First off, I want to say I was surprised by the amount of participation & success on our first MOTM. We have made a few improvements and decided to make our Discord users eligible to be nominated. Discord is a part of our community, it helps grow and create bonds within the community.

Join here: https://discord.gg/K6epvM

What we are looking for:

• Active users
  • Quality posts
  • Helpful & supportive
  • No current or outstanding infractions
  • Actively reporting posts

How will I be chosen for MOTM?
A week before the month is over the staff team will come together and collaborate on which users are eligible for the nomination. 3-5 users will be chosen and then a poll will be ran by a member of the forum team; The poll will only be open for 24-48 hours.

Benefits of MOTM:

• Exclusive rank & userbar  
    MNnyaAb.png hsSuuYS.png
  • A spot on the homepage
    0f59dfb34db74c158370f684be6bf30a.png

Nominations:
@Ardougne
@VippyRS
@Yogi
@Craig

The poll will only be active for 48 hours, congratulations to those nominated and best of luck!

Elkoy Moderation Team

• Like 5

Goodluck fellas, not sure why i've been nominated but aye thanks :D  Ardy should get this 

Edited by VippyRS
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Brahzzers said:

My first choice would have been @Rharh Del Tu. However nonetheless voted for @Ardougne. Good luck lads!

I sincerely appreciate that mate, means a lot :)

I voted for Ardougne. Personally hes been very active in a lot of sections, especially the technical support.

• Like 1