Jump to content
PVM Legends

PVM Legends clan!

Recommended Posts

BamaBMXBoy    1

Username: BamaBMXBoy

Time played: 5 days 4 hr ing

Time Zone: Central

IRL Name (optional): Wade

Favourite boss's: Bandos' but always willing to go for gold

Boss experience: Bossing is all I do, I havent killed every boss ing but I only pvm

Event Availability times (server time): 6-1159am central

Little about yourself (optional): I work 6 days a week and provide for my family, I work third shift therefore i get on when i get home and play until my 2yr old wakes up. While i play i'm either skilling, or pvming. I don't pk. 

Can you use Discord? Still have no clue what discord is, but prolly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brahzzers    25

Username: Brahzzers

Time played: 3 days, 2 hours

Time Zone: +8 GMT

IRL Name (optional): Sam

Favourite boss's: Kraken (easy afk), any gwd boss, cerb real easy (can't afk tho)

Boss experience: Done most, but haven't attempted Zulrah yet, could do it easily, got the gear, but been focused on maxing

Event Availability times (server time): Monday - Thursday, 2am - 7 am (server time), weekends vary but Friday 5pm server time and most of weekend generally.

Little about yourself (optional): Work full time, studying, play a bit after work and a bit on weekends

Can you use Discord? Yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rise against    73
3 minutes ago, BamaBMXBoy said:

Username: BamaBMXBoy

Time played: 5 days 4 hr ing

Time Zone: Central

IRL Name (optional): Wade

Favourite boss's: Bandos' but always willing to go for gold

Boss experience: Bossing is all I do, I havent killed every boss ing but I only pvm

Event Availability times (server time): 6-1159am central

Little about yourself (optional): I work 6 days a week and provide for my family, I work third shift therefore i get on when i get home and play until my 2yr old wakes up. While i play i'm either skilling, or pvming. I don't pk. 

Can you use Discord? Still have no clue what discord is, but prolly.

 

3 minutes ago, Brahzzers said:

Username: Brahzzers

Time played: 3 days, 2 hours

Time Zone: +8 GMT

IRL Name (optional): Sam

Favourite boss's: Kraken (easy afk), any gwd boss, cerb real easy (can't afk tho)

Boss experience: Done most, but haven't attempted Zulrah yet, could do it easily, got the gear, but been focused on maxing

Event Availability times (server time): Monday - Thursday, 2am - 7 am (server time), weekends vary but Friday 5pm server time and most of weekend generally.

Little about yourself (optional): Work full time, studying, play a bit after work and a bit on weekends

Can you use Discord? Yes

Accepted!

Join 'pvm legends' cc or PM 'Rise against or Miidgee'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VippyRS    75

Username: VippyRS

Time played: 5 days 17 hours
 
Time Zone: GMT

IRL Name (optional):

Favourite boss's: Not pvmed yet, thought this would be a good way to start and learn about whats best :D

Boss experience: Same as above ^

Event Availability times (server time): Usually weekends from 6am onwards, and weekdays 1pm till roughly 5pm

Little about yourself (optional):

Can you use Discord? yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bowe    9

Username: Bowe

Time played: Like 2+ days

Time Zone: GMT+1

IRL Name (optional): Simon

Favourite boss's: Wilderness Keys,  Zulrah, Bandos.

Boss experience: Pretty much everything, I played Ikov alot & real runescape.

Event Availability times (server time): After school.

Little about yourself (optional): I don't talk much.

Can you use Discord?: I can download it yeah, but probably wont talk alot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rise against    73
1 hour ago, VippyRS said:

Username: VippyRS

Time played: 5 days 17 hours
 
Time Zone: GMT

IRL Name (optional):

Favourite boss's: Not pvmed yet, thought this would be a good way to start and learn about whats best :D

Boss experience: Same as above ^

Event Availability times (server time): Usually weekends from 6am onwards, and weekdays 1pm till roughly 5pm

Little about yourself (optional):

Can you use Discord? yes

 

49 minutes ago, J3sus said:

Username: Bowe

Time played: Like 2+ days

Time Zone: GMT+1

IRL Name (optional): Simon

Favourite boss's: Wilderness Keys,  Zulrah, Bandos.

Boss experience: Pretty much everything, I played Ikov alot & real runescape.

Event Availability times (server time): After school.

Little about yourself (optional): I don't talk much.

Can you use Discord?: I can download it yeah, but probably wont talk alot.

Welcome to 'PVM LEGENDS'!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
f1nnus    5

Username: f1nnus

Time played: current 42 day 23 h lets say 43 day :)

Time Zone: GMT +2


IRL Name (optional): call me mini : ) vietnam name ;)

Favourite boss's: umh idk man pvmer : D all boss!

Boss experience: +10 know how to kill every boss in game

Event Availability times (server time): ive play when ive wake up i can play 12h+ :)  if im not at outside with mates

Little about yourself (optional): fisherman in irl that what i do my free time when i dont play games :)

Can you use Discord? yes : )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Idivinex    0

Username: Idivinex

Time played: 8 days, 3 hours

Time Zone: EST

IRL Name (optional): Andrew

Favourite boss's: Cerb, kraken, and zulrah

Boss experience: I know how to do almost every boss there is. Only boss I don't know how to kill is QBD but I just haven't tried it yet :P

Event Availability times (server time): Sat-Sunday 5 am - 7 pm. Mondays just depends on what I've got going on.

Little about yourself (optional): I work 6 days a week, I'm about to graduate high school (which I am very excited for) but I enjoy going out and adventuring the nature and seeing new things each and every time, in the free time on the weekends I play on my computer so it counteracts itself with my exploration vibe and my gaming vibe.

Can you use Discord? Yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PVM Legends said:

 

  Hide contents

 

  Hide contents

Username: Gylphmedia

Time played: 7 days 4 houers

Time Zone: Gmt +1

IRL Name (optional): Roger

Favourite boss's: I like them all! :) 

Boss experience: 0-100 real quick ;) 

Event Availability times (server time):  I will attend when im online.

Little about yourself (optional): My name is Roger. i live in a small town in Norway and i work as a tinsmith :) nice guy all around i have heard atleast :D

Can you use Discord?Yes

 

 

Edited by Gylphmedia ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JakeTDrake    2

Username: JakeTDrake

Time played: 25 days

Time Zone: EST

IRL Name (optional): Jake

Favourite boss's: Corp

Boss experience: Everything

Event Availability times (server time): It varies day to day

Little about yourself (optional): I work as a heavy equipment operator irl,  just like to chill and have good conversations and have fun

Can you use Discord? Yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rise against    73
39 minutes ago, f1nnus said:

Username: f1nnus

Time played: current 42 day 23 h lets say 43 day :)

Time Zone: GMT +2


IRL Name (optional): call me mini : ) vietnam name ;)

Favourite boss's: umh idk man pvmer : D all boss!

Boss experience: +10 know how to kill every boss in game

Event Availability times (server time): ive play when ive wake up i can play 12h+ :)  if im not at outside with mates

Little about yourself (optional): fisherman in irl that what i do my free time when i dont play games :)

Can you use Discord? yes : )

 

17 minutes ago, Idivinex said:

Username: Idivinex
 

 

3 minutes ago, Gylphmedia ;) said:

 

 

1 minute ago, JakeTDrake said:

Username: JakeTDrake
 

Accepted all!

Welcome to the troops!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Takure    50

Username: Takure

Time played: 52 days 7 hours. some people pk or pvm i bankstand

Time Zone: GMT+1

IRL Name (optional): tom

Favourite boss's: corp

Boss experience: know how to do every boss

Event Availability times (server time): all day weekends, 7pm - 12pm weekdays

Little about yourself (optional):i like to kill people doing wilderness keys

Can you use Discord? yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peppis    0

Username: Peppis

Time played: 3 days 11 hours

Time Zone: gmt+2

IRL Name (optional):^)

Favourite boss's: Nex, Zulrah

Boss experience: pretty much know the basics of all bosses

Event Availability times (server time):4m off work and until ill go sleep weekdays, weekends ill be up longer periods of time

Little about yourself (optional): played ikov alot back in the days and also runescape but not so much anymore.

Can you use Discord? yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sipstea    0

Username:Sipstea

Time played:9 days 3 hours

Time Zone:Gmt  UK

IRL Name (optional):

Favourite boss's: Kraken,Commander zilyah, sara boss

Boss experience: know the fundamentals to execute every trip to a boss

Event Availability times (server time): times can vary between 4:00 to 12:00 or 10:00 to 15:00. 3-4 times a weeks i am in uni..

Little about yourself (optional): Currently a full-time uni student and i like to play elkoy on the side to chill out.

Can you use Discord?

Yes i have access to discord

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×